Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Camel Songs and Evil Laughs






Today we were happily singing "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" in the car. Addie requested that we sing it faster and then real slow. Then she said "lets sing it like a camel." Well I told her I didn't know how camels sing and she would have to teach me how. She then sang the song like a camel which is half normal and half with weird made up words. So now you know what to do if someone asks you to sing like a camel.






Edith is in the wonderful stage of laughter. If she hears anyone laughing she laughs. Brian likes to give a hearty evil laugh. Edith echoes this laugh. Then both Brian and I laugh for real because there isn't much funnier than a baby doing an evil cackle.






Last week we helped celebrate my sister's birthday by eating chocolate mousse. Yummy. Here she is being cheesy because my camera was too slow to get her blowing out her candles for real. Addie was really ogling her presents.

No comments: