Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy Busy Busy












Our July is jam packed. Last week we met up with my great Aunt Mary and cousin Betsy. We enjoyed a beautiful day at a state park in Rutland. Edith and Addie had a blast playing in the sand and swimming.


Over the weekend we went camping with my family in NH and took the kids to Storyland. It was so much fun. I was very impressed with how the park made everything enjoyable for the entire family. The big hit was Loopy Labs in which everyone could shoot foam balls, vacuum them up, and shoot them some more. Addie enjoyed exploring all the nursery rhymes and playing in the tree house. Both girls loved the ball pit. I enjoyed the roller coaster and the circus. Poor Addie did not really care for the circus. She hid her eyes during the clown show because she didn't like watching him falling repeatedly. I think part of the problem was he didn't have any make-up on so she didn't identify him as a clown. She also hid her eyes during the daredevil show. It just shows what a sweet little girl she is. Here are a lot of pictures because I can't just pick a few.


1 comment:

ForresterMom said...

oh my gosh! That's Edith in the yellow shirt and pink skirt. She looks so much like Addie! Maybe it's because I remember Addie wearing that outfit. What a cutie!!