Saturday, July 4, 2009

Old Friends


This Friday I was very excited to see some of my college friends, April and Shannon, and their two girls. I don't think I have seen them since, well, college. We met up at the Boston Museum of Science, however it was a nuthouse there as it was free admission day. We decided to just take the kids outside where there was some air. Then the adults could talk and the kids had fun playing on the various hunks of rock from around the world. We had a nice time and hopefully we will see them again in less than the 9 years it took us to get together this time.

2 comments:

ForresterMom said...

Okay, this picture should be in MY scrapbook along side the many pictures of Jack sticking out his tongue. Still love her!! and thanks for the card. :) We miss you!

Adriana said...

How fun that you saw old friends! I really missed out in June when we didn't make it to Boston. I'm still bummed! Eno is coming to visit in a week with her son, though. It's a gift from her since I missed the reunion.