Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two Smiles

I am on an eternal quest to get a picture of both girls smiling at the same time. I might even be satisfied if I could get a picture where neither is acting goofy. I am hoping to accomplish this sometime soon, but think possibly I might acheive my goal in 5 years. Here are some attempts at a trio self portrait. I had the girls on my lap and the camera so I thought I would give it a try.






It is impossible to get both girls to smile at the same time. I was hoping to get a good picture to use for a holiday card over the past month. I had absolutely no luck. I am hoping I can catch a special moment and send out Happy New Year cards. Hopefully we don't have to wait until Valentines for simultaneous smiles.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable Beth!
Good luck!
We miss you!

Adriana said...

I love these pics. The three of you look beautiful.